Continuous home oxygen monitor.
Rely on hospital-proven pulse oximetry.
Respiratory depression is a serious risk for anyone taking opioid painkillers. To help increase your safety, Masimo SafetyNet Alert continuously monitors your blood oxygen level to immediately notify you and your loved ones if it drops too low.
- Continuously monitors your blood oxygen levels and pulse rate
- Powered by clinically proven Masimo SET® pulse oximetry—trusted by clinicians to monitor over 200 million patients a year in the hospital1
- Features a lightweight, wearable fingertip sensor that communicates wirelessly to a Home Medical Hub and mobile app
The Masimo SafetyNet Alert System
- Masimo SafetyNet Mobile App - Provides physiological data collected from the sensor and alarm condition status via your smartphone
- Masimo Sensor - 2 easy-to-apply, disposable sensors provide freedom of movement (each sensor lasts up to 96 hours)
- Home Medical Hub - Communicates monitoring data wirelessly to the Masimo SafetyNet Alert Cloud
- Masimo Chip - Attaches to the tetherless Masimo Sensor and connects via Bluetooth® to the Home Medical Hub
- Masimo SafetyNet Alert Cloud - Gathers and securely stores your data
1 Estimate: Masimo data on file.